So, I’m sure everyone is still getting used to the Snapchat / Instagram stories dilemma. What I think is, for fashion brands & companies maybe Instagram Stories are better, while Snapchat is better for Bloggers and individuals. But that’s just my view. Personally, I love watching my Snapchat (my Snapchat is: @EverythingObses) Stories every day – it is part of my daily routine. So, as you guessed Instagram Stories had me very thrown at first.
There are a lot of people /brands that I may follow on Instagram that I would not follow on Snapchat. I personally like to follow people on Snapchat who inspire me and brighten my day, as well as my personal friends. This is not to say I don’t want to follow these people on Instagram but I don’t necessarily want to see updates from some brands every 5 seconds. Snapchat is more personal in my opinion. Ideally, if you could choose which Instagram Stories show on your home page, that would be great.
Also, I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, many fashion brands and companies tend to have VERY long Instagram stories that I simply don’t have the time to watch. So for now anyway I think I’ll stick with Snapchat and watch selected Instagram Stories.
So here are my favorite (in no particular order) people to watch on Snapchat:
- Sarah Ashcroft ( @sarah_ashcroft)
A UK fashion & lifestyle blogger. I really like her blog (That Pommie Girl ) and she travels to different cities frequently, so I get to see all the wonderful places she goes.
- The Body Coach – Joe Wicks (@thebodycoach )
Fitness. OMG I’ve only recently started following him after hearing Erika Fox (Retro Flame ) talking about him. He brightens up my day and makes me want to exercise. He is energetic and POSITIVE.
- Retro Flame – Erika Fox (@Retroflame1)
I really like Erika. She is an Irish blogger living in NYC. She is just so real in her Snapchats! It’s nice to get a glimpse of NYC through the eyes of someone who lives there. She also travels around a bit so I like to see her views & thoughts on the places she’s in.
- Kourtney & Khloe Kardashian (@KourtneyKardash & @KhloeKardashian )
I know what you’re thinking but wait. It’s not Kylie or Kim! Kourtney & Khloe work out sooooo much! Just about every morning they snap their workouts (sometimes together). I get excited to go work out watching them. They push themselves and are so much healthier than you would think.
- Liza Koshy (@lizzzavine)
Liza is funny Vine / Youtube Star. She is just hilarious and watching her Snaps always makes me laugh and cheers me up. She is all for the lol’s.
- Rosie Connelly (@Rosieconxxx) – Rosie is a huge Irish blogger who I’ve been following for about a year now. Her snaps are very real and she talks a lot about beauty products which I love! I hate having to miss her stories!
- Louise Cooney (@Lou1409) – Also discovered in the last year is Louise Cooney, another Irish blogger! A genuinely really nice person. She travels a lot for her blog so I love to see all the cool places she’s going!
So there you have it – my absolute favorites to watch on Snapchat! Be sure to add me on Snapchat (@EverythingObses).