If you have been following me on Snapchat (@EverythingObses) you probably have seen that I spent last Sunday in New York. Although I have been to New York millions of times (ok not millions but you get what I mean), I’ve never been there during the holiday season. I wanted that ‘Christmas in New York’ Experience! So I was excited when David and I decided to go down on Sunday to meet up with a friend of our’s for the day. Although I was there just for the day, we saw some things that I loved and would definitely recommend to anyone going to NYC at Christmas time. Here is my list of things I’ve done & want to do still.
5 Things to do in NYC during the holidays
- Rockefeller Center – I’ve been wanting to see the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center for as long as I can remember! It’s probably the biggest Christmas Tree I’ve ever seen. Rockefeller Center is such a nice place to see all year round, but even more amazing at Christmas time.
- Stroll up 5th ave – There is no place like 5th Ave at Christmas time. These shops are more decorative than you could ever imagine. If this doesn’t help you get that Christmas feeling, I don’t know what will.
- Bryant Park – This visit, I took my fist ever trip to Bryant Park, and wow did I pick a good time of the year to see it. Now, although the tree at Rockefeller was pretty awesome, the tree at Bryant Park is one of the most beautiful – if not THE most beautiful – I’ve ever seen. The Christmas markets and stalls are just fab. There are numerous great sweet shops too. We had delicious waffles from ‘Waffles & Dinges’. I wold definitely recommend the waffle with Nutella!
- The Palace – I’ve actually never been to the Palace, but it is on my list of things I want to do. The tree is supposed to be amazing (just go check out @LCsCloset website or on Instagram / Snapchat to see all about it). A few bloggers that I follow have been posting pictures there and it looks divine. It’s a must in my view.
- Browse around the houses of the upper East Side – There’s really nowhere that compares to the houses of the upper East Side. It seriously is a living goal no matter who you are. These houses go all-out for every season, and Christmas is one not to be missed!
Let me know if you have done any of these things before or if this helped you.
Thank you for following along! If you are on Amazon please consider buying through this link. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but it helps me continue to bring you this content for free! xoxo