1) Tell us 5 random facts about you
- I played Ultimate frisbee in college & still play casually now
- I’m a big Harry Potter fan
- I’m shorter than people think – I’m just barely 5’2
- I love birds [Mallard Duck are my favs]
- I’ve been planning to visit Japan for about 4 years and every time we try to put plans in motion something gets in the way! (Thanks to covid this time)
2) When is your birthday?
7th of October [Libra ♎]
3) What is your favourite colour?
Probably pink or orange
4) What is your favourite memory?
Travelling around New Zealand 🇳🇿
5) Describe a day in your life
Right now, get up, feed Oberyn & let him out for the toilet. I make coffee then we play & cuddle for 10 mins then I start work at 9 and finish up around 5.30, during this time I bring Oberyn on a walk at lunch. After work, I bring Oberyn for a walk, get dinner, do some work on my youtube, blog or social media, watch some youtube or TV and what do you know it’s time for bed again.
6) Name 5 of your favourite songs
- Starlight – Muse
- Bitter sweet symphony – The Verve
- Revolution // Hello, Goodbye // Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
7) If you could only eat 1 thing for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Vietnamese curry or veggie sushi, I can’t decide!
8) What is something you really dislike?
Loud eating, rude people/ drivers
9) Summer or Winter?
Summer every time!! However, I do love Christmas!
10) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?
Singapore – because it’s amazing!!!
11) Name 5 of your favourite films
- The Sound of Music
- Thor Ragnarok
- Notting Hill
- Love Actually
- Wild Child
12) If you won the lottery what would you buy?
Mercedes G Series and a house in Dalkey!
13) Favourite day of the week?
Monday or Saturday
14) What 3 things would you take to a desert island with you?
- Laptop(assuming there is a way to charge it)
- Hot water bottle
- Camera (can’t decide between my Nikon or GoPro tho)
15) Sweet or savoury?
Savoury all day!
16) Early bird or night owl?
Is midday an option here? haha, probably early bird as I am certainly not a night owl!
17) Name 5 of your favourite books
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone (everything was so still good then!)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Richard Branson – Losing My Virginity (best business/inspirational book ever!)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- I’m currently reading Gary V crush it and I love it so far!
Thank you for following along! If you are on Amazon please consider buying through this link. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but it helps me continue to bring you this content for free! xoxo